When it comes to marketing, the amount of dos and don’ts can sometimes seem overwhelming. Take it from the flyer printing experts when we say that it’s important for both your reputation and your budget to get your marketing material right the first time. Luckily, there are some handy tips you can follow to make your flyers work.
Top 5 ways to increase the viewership of your flyers:
- Hand them out to the public – it may seem old-fashioned, but there’s nothing wrong with standing at a busy intersection, train station, or anywhere that gets a lot of foot traffic and physically handing out your flyers. This works perfectly when the flyers have a particular promotion or coupon value, as it gives the person handing them out leverage to make sure the public receive them.
- Mail out – depending on the goods or services your business provides, there are many ways to effectively use a mail out. If you have members or a clientele base, you may choose to run a promotion in which incentives are offered for providing the personal details of a handful of their friends, so that you can send flyers out to them. Alternatively, you could send flyers out to past customers with new offers and information, putting your business back at the forefront of their mind.
- Hand them out with every purchase – it’s easy enough to staple a flyer to a receipt, or pre-pack them in a whole bunch of shopping bags, plus it has the potential to gain you a whole lot of extra exposure! Because the people you’ll be handing these flyers out to are already customers, make sure you tailor these flyers to be something that will convince them to come back.
- Posters – flyers can double as posters, through the magical art of sticking them on a wall! There are plenty of potential community boards, telephone poles and more out there waiting.
- In-store displays – have them hanging around on a bench in your store and you’ll be surprised how quickly they get snapped up! Particularly if the goods or services your business provides is high value and requires a lot of consideration, people will often want to take a flyer with them to remind them of all the reasons they like what you have to offer them.
No matter how you choose to distribute your flyers, you can rest assured that this is a marketing tool proven to be effective by many businesses who have gone before you! Print your flyers thanks to the expertise of Printroom today.